1. crap I am holding when I come in the house and immediately drop
2. crap I don't know where to put
3. crap I am too lazy to put away
4. crap I need to take with me so have to have in sight or I will forget
A few of the currently featured items, from left to right:
- a Pier One bag with various small gifties that I picked up the other day
- Elsa's shoes (2 pair)
- a red neoprene wine carrier
- a skype headset I borrowed from a friend
- something precious wrapped in bubblewrap - no clue what it is
- large ziplock with diapers, wipes, and an extra pair of pants (the standard leaving-the-house purse kit)
- a birthday gift for my friend Naomi, which I forgot to bring to the office so is now even later than it was already
- a lime green note from school reminding me that I have not fulfilled my volunteer hour commitment. shocking.
- a See's Candy bag which is (sadly) no longer filled with candy but instead holds random crap that I brought in from the car to put away. so, that's going well.
- a pile of CDs (mostly buried)
- a muffin tin returned to me by my mother
- a black sweater that is too big for Elsa but I keep trying on her because it's pretty
- a box of solar lighting for my front walk - has been opened for two weeks but that's as far as I've gotten.